Founder of On Mission.
Brandon is an individual who is rooted in his faith and his family, and is called to serve people. His act of service started in the United States Marine Corps, serving from 2007 to 2013.
Brandon has worked, trained and instructed in the field of corrections since 2012, as both a frontline corrections officer and supervisor. He still actively works in the field of corrections as a frontline supervisor.
Brandon was the Vice President of the Washington State Jail Association, a non-profit that serves corrections officers across the state of Washington.
Brandon was also the primary Training Coordinator and TAC Officer / Instructor for the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission Corrections Division from 2015 to 2017. He is very passionate about leadership, influencing positive change and optimizing success in both individual and team settings.
Brandon has revised policy, post orders and practice. He has built programs for both the academy as well as different agencies; from skill based training to officer and supervisor mentorship programs.
Aside from being the best father and husband he can be, Brandon has one daily goal of leaving people, places and things better off than the way he found them.
- CERTIFIED INSTRUCTOR THROUGH THE WASHINGTON STATE CRIMINAL JUSTICE TRAINING COMMISSION
- MASTER DEFENSIVE TACTICS INSTRUCTOR (2016 TO PRESENT – RECERTIFIED IN 2018)
- LEVEL 1 CONTROL TACTICS INSTRUCTOR
- LEVEL 2 DEFENSIVE TACTICS INSTRUCTOR
- GROUND SURVIVAL INSTRUCTOR
- OC SPRAY INSTRUCTOR
- FIREARMS RETENTION AND DISARMING INSTRUCTOR
- LATERAL VASCULAR NECK RESTRAINT INSTRUCTOR
- IMPACT WEAPONS INSTRUCTOR
- BLUE COURAGE INSTRUCTOR (2015)
- INSTRUCTOR DEVELOPMENT (2014)
- FIRST LEVEL SUPERVISION (2016)
- USE OF FORCE ISSUES FOR INSTRUCTORS AND ADMINISTRATORS – MILDRED O’LINN (2016)
- JAIL RISK MANAGEMENT 201 AN UPDATE OF CURRENT ISSUES AND CONCERNS WCIA (2017)
- CERT TEAM INSTRUCTOR (2015)
- TASER INSTRUCTOR (2018)
- PARTNERS IN LEADERSHIP – ACCOUNTABILITY BUILDER (2018)
- OBJECTIVE JAIL CLASSIFICATION (2018)
- BUSSINESS EXECUTION – NIC (2018)
- DEVELOPING A HIGH PERFORMANCE ORGANIZATION – NIC (2018)
- LEADERSHIP IN TIMES OF CRITICAL INCIDENTS – NIC (2018)
- ADVANCED PREA INVESTIGATIONS – NIC (2018)
- SUICIDE PREVENTION – NIC (2018)
- DEPUTY WARDEN: A FRAMEWORK FOR SUCCESS – NIC (2018)
- CREATING AND MAINTAINING A POSITIVE WORKPLACE – NIC (2018)
- CERTIFIED JAIL OFFICER THROUGH THE AMERICAN JAIL ASSOCIATION
3rd degree black belt in Kajukenbo, Master Defensive Tactics Instructor with over a decade experience training 1st responders
Classes and seminars are just a few of the services I offer. My passion is also in the companies I represent, If you would like more information on the brands that I represent they are below in my photo gallery If you have questions on these products or would like to use them individually, or carry these brands in you business please let me know Prudent Life is affiliated with the links to products featured on this site and if you purchase these products Prudent Life receive a commission.
I am a certified Master Defensive Tactics Instructor through the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission under the instruction of Robert Bragg.
I am a Sifu (Teacher) of Integrative Wing Chun (IWC) West Coast.
I have been training in martial arts and other combative skills for approximately 28 years.
I am committed to giving the best instructions on how to protect yourself, your family, and property in a dangerous encounter. I focus on self and environmental awareness tactics to recognize and avoid potentially deadly situations. I teach tactics from evasion to deadly force to include weapons retention. My tactics are simple, effective and build around the clients behavior and habits.
I believe in a no nonsense approach to training (keeping things real) to better prepare a student for real life encounters.
My motto is:
“We train for reality, to survive this worlds brutalities.”